We're pleased that you're interested in using our Guide to help you support parents. Complete the 2-minute registration form to help us learn about your inspiration and ideas and you'll be ready to start.
Here's some of what we hope you'll learn using the Guide:
- how to use the API's Eight Principles of Parenting as a framework to understand and support healthy parenting
- how to create a sense of belonging in your group that lowers stress, promotes positive knowledge sharing and helps parents build healthy family relationships
- how to start and grow a group using wisdom we've distilled from training and supporting hundreds of AP parent group leaders around the world for over 25 years
How to Use the Guide
- you're in charge! Schedule learning at your pace, to meet your needs
- engage with the 50 lessons and references workbook-style
- enlist a partner who's willing to help you review what you're learning
- enjoy learning!
Important fine print: there is no requirement that you use this Guide and in using it, you agree to use it as intended for promoting helpful and beneficial, non-clinical parenting support. This material should not be used as the basis for any diagnosis or treatment and API does not assume responsibility for misuse or misrepresentation of this material or leader application of this material.